
Vandaag mijn bijdrage voor het ONE WORLD - ONE HEART EVENT 2010. Naar mijn mening een super idee. Zo leuk om eens een kijkje te nemen op de blogs van mede bloggers in deze wereld. Dit jaar heb ik een hart gemaakt. Tenslotte moet je je hart vasthouden als je op het vliegende kleed van OWOH stapt om een vlucht door blogland te gaan maken. Als je dit hart wilt winnen laat dan een berichtje achter op mijn blog en op 15 februari zal ik uit die berichtjes en winnaar kiezen. Zorg wel dat ik je kan bereiken. Klik HIER voor informatie over dit event en natuurlijk voor nog veel meer prachtige giveaways.
This is my entry for this years One World One Heart Event.
Its an event where bloggers offering a give-away. All you have to do to win this mixed media artwork is leave a comment at this post. Everyone with or without a blog is welcome to enter. On february 15th a winner will be picked. If you want to read more about this event click HERE.
184 opmerkingen:
This is so beautiful Yvonne. So romantic and feminine as is all your work. A very generous give-away x
Wat een prachtig hart Yvonne.
Geweldig dat je hem voor dit project hebt gemaakt, want ik vond het al zonde dat het zusje van het hart in het jurkje verstopt zat:)
Erg mooi gemaakt en ik loot erg graag mee!!
Gr. Jacq
Schitterend hart, dat ik graag zou willen winnen. Kom je ook bij mij kijken?
Wat een fantastisch hart. Wie wil dat nou niet winnen?!
laat de goden mij goed gezind zijn a.u.b. want ik wil dit mooiste hart aller tijden heeeeeel graag winnen!!Prachtig!!
oh my goodness, this heart is beyond gorgeous. I'm a hugh fan of your flickr.
Hugs,
Sandra
Hi Yvonne,
thanks for your sweet visit.
Your heart is extraordinarely beautifull like the one on your so beautifull dress.
It would be a feast to win this.
xo Dorthe
Yvonne, Thanks so much for stopping by my blog as it has led me to your gorgeous work! I love your style... and your giveaway heart is beautiful beyond words! Please count me in.. i would so love to win your precious heart!
What a classy piece of art. So vintage and subtle. x
Great giveaway! Please enter my name! Pop over to my blog (#92 on the magic carpet) for a chance to win, too! :)
This beautiful.
Happy creating and please pop over to #657 and give me a shout out.
RobbinB
rmb21@cox.net
dit is prachtig!!
That is so beautiful and romantic! Please count me in for the drawing!
Thank you very much!
Julia
It's beautiful, please count me.
Lisa
Hello Yvonne! So nice to meet you! Thank you for visiting my blog..you are entered in my giveaway and PLEASE enter me in yours as well..your work so beautiful! Lovely blog..I put you on my favorites list!
Blessings!
Myrna
Hi Yvonne, I love your work! Very chic and girly! Pick me to win please!! Jan
This is so beautiful! I really love your work! Thanks for including me in your giveaway!
Hello Yvonne! It's a pleasure to meet you! What a lovely gift you are offering. The colors are so gorgeous! :) Feel free to visit me and take a trip upon my Magic Carpet with me:
http://www.faeriemooncreations.blogspot.com/2010/01/one-world.html (#263)
Sincerely, Theresa :)
Very beautiful. Please add my name. G. Xela
This giveaway is totally gorgeous.
Please throw my name in the hat.
Hi there,
What a lovely piece of art -- thanks for this great chance. :)
I will soon post my own OWOH giveaway. It would be a pleasure to welcome you at my blog later.
Greetings from Munich,
Birgit
swappinghowdies@yahoo.de
How beautiful and romantic..
Would love to win
Stop on by
Dawn
Hi Yvonne,
you do such amazing work...ode to lovely lace, and to the way you will make it even more beautiful!
Birgit
Dit is helemaal schitterend! Wat maak je toch een mooie dingen!!
Beautiful work as always Yvonne!
Please count me in for the drawing
Thank you for your visit.
hugs
Sanja
Your mixed media is very lovely. Please include me in your drawing.
jodaeodesign@gmail.com
I love this and hope you enter me in the give away.
have seen you in the workshops, very pretty fabric art.
aloha Lilla
Wow, this is so pretty! Please put my name in the hat for a chance at winning your fabulous giveaway.
Thank you.
Barbara
http://vintagebunty.blogspot.com/2010/01/one-world-one-heart-giveaway.html
Wat een schitterend hart, echt super!!!!
Hallo Yvonne
Het hart ziet er héél mooi uit.
www.pluk-de-dag.fr
I would love to be entered in the drawing.....this is so lovely.....:)
Do pop in my blog to see mine too :)
what a wonderful piece of art, please put me in this draw and visit my blog # 718
Your artwork is amazing!
I love all of the beautiful vintage bits used in this piece. The texture is gorgeous.
Thank you for hopping aboard this magic carpet ride. I hope you get a chance to visit my blog, #258 on your journey.
Hugs from ON, Canada
Heidi
heidig@gmail.com
Beautiful! Thanks for offering this great giveaway and Thanks so much for a chance to win! chiggerlane@aol.com
Stunning piece, Yvonne!! Warm regards, Viola :)
Wat mooi! Zo lekker romantisch, echt iets waar je nog jaren graag naar kijkt. Ik ga ook eens even bij dat event kijken én je blog verder bekijken,
groetjes mama lieveheersbeestje.
Lovely!
Deborah
comfortjoydesigns AT gmail DOT com
Your piece is absolutely gorgeous!!!
I am so delighted to meet all of the wonderful blogs along the Magic Carpet Ride excursion! I am having so much fun meeting new people who are of like kind in so many ways. Your work is beautiful and I would love to be entered in your drawing. Please stop by to enter my beaded bracelet giveaway!
Sharon (#52)
http://shardonexclusives.blogspot.com
Schitterend Yvonne, ik hoor wel wanneer ik hem op moet halen;o) Nee gooi mijn naam maar in de hoge hoed svp!
What a beautiful giveaway!!!
Please visit me too http://laperlejewellery.blogspot.com/
That is so pretty...Love it!! I am so happy that i got a chance to check out your blog,i am looking forward to visiting again;)
Cheers from Cleveland,Ohio USA
cyclona66(at)aol(dot)com
oh, that is absolutely scrumptious...all of the lace, so beautiful...and the buttons, love the buttons...the image is adorable...so sweet!!!
What a wonderful giveaway and such a treat visiting your blog. Be sure to stop by (#633) to sign up for my giveaway!
Beautiful creation.
Thank you for the chance to win.
Hope you are having a wonderful day.
=) melanie
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
What a fabulous giveaway. Please enter me, thank you.
Wonderful and romantic giveaway!!!
ME ME ME Pick Me!!!!! , hands waving over head!!! Gorgeous art. can you tell I Love it
come enter mine I'm #86
Een prachtig hart,
doe mijn naam maar in de hoed. :)
Such Very Sweet Little Heart Hanger,Love the vintage feel, Linda:)
Please drop by,and visit if you get the chance..
http://artwolfs-briar-rose-gate.blogspot.com/
Oh my gosh, this is so totally gorgeous. I would love to be entered in your giveaway for such an awesome piece of art.
debby
Yvonne,
This is an exquisite piece of artowrk. I love the white and vintage look to it!! Thank you for sharing them!! :::Smiles::: Shelly OWOH #435
Hi Yvonne! It's so nice to meet you. This piece of art you have made is GORGEOUS! I would count myself a lucky girl if I were to win it! Thank you so much for allowing us all the chance to see your beautiful blog.
Karen
My Desert Cottage
beautiful piece! i look forward to this event every year!
Thank you for a chance to win such a great offering!!
OWOH #473
How beautiful! I would love to win this...thank you for allowing me to participate.
Judee
jlefler at mi-connection dot com
How incredibly beautiful!
Greetings from Ohio, USA
Gabriela
treasuregab@yahoo.com
OWOH #322
What a beautiful giveaway!! Please count me in :)
Absolutely gorgeous! Please include my name!
This is gorgeous! Please count me in!~~Becky
So gorgeous. I would be delighted to win this.
If you get time on this magic carpet ride, please swing by my place. I'd love to see you there :)
http://natureswhispers.blogspot.com/
What a gorgeous and romantic artwork, Yvonne!
I`m happy to have a chance of winning you wonderful giveaway.
Please visit mine as well (I´m number 17 !!!)
Thanks and best wishes
MARTINA from Stuttgart/Germany
beautiful, count me in please
#631
x
this would look perfect in my girls' room!
Always happy to meet someone new from another part of the world....
Count me in.
Donna
dwarrington1@gmail.com
what a pretty delicate offering. I just love it!
goodness, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I would LOVE to hang this in my house, prob next to my computer so I see watch it all the time. Thank you so much for this amazing giveaway! count me in, xo Mendy
I am in love with your mixed media pieces. I had to look around your blog, because I was so taken by your giveaway. Stunning vintage piece. I can't tell you enough how much I admire your work.
Elizabeth
OWOH #79
Thanks for entering my giveaway! Now, how about signing me up for yours! Love your vintage creations! Thanks for the chance to win! uffda_68787@yahoo.com
Your heart is beautiful! I would be honored to win it! Linda
Such a moving fiber piece.
I’d love to be entered in your drawing. Stop by my blogs to be entered in mine.
WW
http://www.thefrogprincess-ww.blogspot.com/
http://www.weinkswonders.blogspot.com/
So delicate and romantic. Please enter me in your drawing.
WOW, that is absolutely stunning. I follow you via Reader and I would be so very happy to win some of your art, please count me in for your draw.
This is a wonderful and exciting event, with so many participants to meet and keep track of, if you've already visited my blog thanks so much, if not, I hope you get a chance to sign up for my give-away too.
Have fun and enjoy the ride!!!
Hugz......
Your work is beautiful, I looked at your other postings and I love the altered bottles and dresses!
Graag wil ik mij ook melden voor de Give away. Het is zo'n leuk hart, erg mooi gemaakt hoor.
Liliane
Hi! It is so nice to meet you! I have enjoyed visiting your blog and am now a follower! This piece you are gifting is just fabulous! Gorgeous! I want to win:)
I love the romanticsm of this hanger!! Just lovely!
Thanks
Angie
rennieangie(at)gmail(dot)com
I would love to bring this little creation to my home - I would really treasure it! Thank you for the chance to win---
Vicki
Such a lovely give-a-way...It's been a great carpet ride visiting the many participants this year. Thank you for making my journey a great one!
arya_wiese@yahoo.com
Zoalsijn voorgangsters al zeiden: 'n prachtig hart en wie wil dit nu niet winnen.
Ik kende dit fenomeen niet echt. (had me er niet in verdiept) maar volgend jaar ben ik absoluut van de partij. Het is werkelijk 'n fantastisch iets.
What a beautiful piece, please count me in.
Your work is lovely!!!!
Lisa
Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog. Enig om zo in contact te komen met andere bloggers. Het hart dat je weggeeft is prachtig. Dus zet me asjeblieft ook op je lijst. Groetjes,
Absolutely beautiful! I just love your mixed media artwork. Please enter my name into your fabulous drawing for a chance to win.
Also, I would love for you to stop by my blog to enter my giveaway - #548.
Thanks,
Jenn
Just beautiful! Please enter me in and thanks for visiting my blog.
How lovely! Thank you for the opportunity to enter your giveaway! :)
~Becca~
I love this! So romantic and shabby chic!
Please come see my blog and giveaways too. #757
www.cherrypieblog.blogspot.com
Cheers,
Marina at CherryPieArtStamps.com
Oh wow, it's a wonderful giveaway. Please count me in. Thanks.
howdy from Texas!
christinag35@sbcglobal.net
So pretty and full of texture! Please enter me into the drawing.
Please stop by and ride my magic carpet too!
http://inspiringadventuresofalwaysinspired.blogspot.com/
This is so beautiful! I would love to win. Your blog is delightful.
Regards Alveen
I just think this piece is stunning. I had to stop for a while and look at all of its wonderful detail. Such a unique design too. It would be an honour to have the opportunity to win it.
Beautiful heart-work! Please count me in on your giveaway for this.
*smiles from Canada*
Sue
#162 on OWOH list
What a beautiful piece of artwork. Please enter me. I have a giveaway too, please stop by.
BrendaLea
Magic Carpet #460
Southern Illinois
prpldy@comcast dot net
What a beautiful give away! And please stop by my site and enter my giveaway!
mly
molleemac.blogspot.com
Your giveaway is gorgeous! Thank you so much for the chance! (I'm #811)
HBKHotie1@msn.com
Wonderful giveaway. I'm #736 so please visit.
This is beautiful! I'd love the chance to win it :)
Greetings from Michigan in the USA! Your art piece is beautiful!!! I would love to be the winner! Please include me and come enter my giveaway too!
(#185 A Vintage Cottage Home)
Hello from Florence, Oregon USA this is so pretty. Please count me in.
Nicole/Beadwright
#350 on the magic carpet ride
http://beadwright.blogspot.com
Thanks for the chance of your beautiful mixed media giveaway, I hope you can come see mine here (if you haven’t already!)
Sherry from England, UK (ticket #251)
What a great give away, please count me in. I love vintage looking things!!
If you have time and have not yet done so, come and visit mine also #154 on the magic carpet.
Greetings from bonny Scotland
Please include me in your giveaway.....
Blessings from Maryland, USA
Donna
dwarrington1@gmail.com
Hi MIJ, what a lovely idea and post you have. I love the gorgeous mixed media artwork. I'd love to win. I absolutely love your gifts. Please take time to visit my blog, too, for a chance to win my book, 16 x MOM: A Mastery of Motherhood. I'm working on getting all the country flags. I promise to revisit your's too.
#784
http://blog.barbaracagle.com
www.barbaracagle.com
Oh, your heart is wonderful! I'm off to explore your blog some more! Please enter my name into your draw -- thank you!!
~martha (#180)
what a great giveaway.the heart is so very pretty. thanks so much for the opportunity to enter the drawing. so delighted to meet you through this event. I hope you'll stop by my blog as well.
Hi,
I have so enjoyed meeting you and seeing your blog.Thanks for entering my name for a chance to win your fantastic prize...
Hop on the Magic Carpet and come over to my blog for a chance to win my beaded bracelet. I am #362 on the list.
This is such a fun time....
Thanks again
xoxo
((((hugs))))
maggie
*•: -:¦:-**•: -:¦:-**•: -:¦:-*
How Marvelous!
Please count me in!
Hugs,
Gina Luna
*Please come visit my world for a chance to win one of 7 Art Dolls!*
http://inginasworld.blogspot.com/
*•: -:¦:-**•: -:¦:-**•: -:¦:-*
this is beautiful and romantic and so vintage.thanks for the chance to win it!
Sue
Salut15@aol.com
Nice to meet you. You make really beautiful things! Please add me to your lovely drawing.
Thanks,
Sarah Young (#324)
Wonderful & very pretty giveaway. Please add my name to the hat. I'd love to be its new owner :>
Regina :>
jtrt143@aol.com
Oh yes, please enter me in your lovely giveaway, I would so love to win!! If you haven't already, make sure you come by and enter mine as well, I'm #116. Thank you:-) xox
G’day Yitte
Thanks for such a great giveaway,
Please count me in…
And fly on over to my place… #747
OOroo… Bethel
What a lovely blog and giveaway! Thank you.
Please visit for your own chance (#607) to win.
http://designsbynico.blogspot.com
Oh, I LOVE this! Will you send me the instructions to make my own if I don't win???? LOL! Please go see my tatted lace if you have a chance at #753.
Your work is gorgeous! Thanks for the chance to win!
Donna
sodapop@ptialaska.net
It's beautiful - so softly aged and charming.
This is so beautiful and soft looking. Please enter me to win. Thank you for offering it up for this magical carpet ride. Hugs, Tamara in California, USA. :)
Hi Yitti, This is so beautiful, love your fabric heart it's so romantic as is all your work.
OWOH #759
Thanks for the chance to win, its lovely. Trianna from Victoria Canada. tricklestogether@hotmail.com
ja yitte ik herinner me nog je deelname van vorig jaar toen had je ook al zo'n prachtige contributie.
je hart is schitterend.duim, duim zou ik het dit jaar winnen??/
please count me in
my magic carpet number is # 397
Such a beautiful giveaway!! Would love to have my name in the hat for this drawing.
Your blog is wonderful! I love your giveaway. I have Amsterdam, Holland heritage and some day I would love to visit the Netherlands. Verhoeven is my maiden name. I am new to blogging and networking and hope to meet many new people and make lasting friendships. Thanks for stopping by my blog while on your magic carpet ride!
Please enter me too!
Vanessa@
http://vanessa-stitchesnstuff.blogspot.com
What a gorgeous piece, please coutn em in.
When you get some time, please fly by my blog on your magic carpet, I am OWOH #907.
Thank you much for participaitn in OWOH.
It is so very very nice to meet you.
This is a beautiful piece, thank you for sharing with us.
Hello from Pennsylvania, USA. Your art is brilliant! thanks for the chance of winning it.
Hello from Washington DC
___________xo ____ xo
_________xoxox----xoxox
________oxoxoxoxoxoxox
________oxoxoxoxoxoxox
________oxooxooxoxoxox
_________xoxoxoxoxoxo
__________xoxoxoxoxo
___________oxoxoxox
____________xoxoxo
_____________owoh
______________xox
_______________xo
________________x
T
H
A
N
K
Y
O
U
F
O
R
Y
O
U
R
G
E
N
E
R
O
U
S
S
P
I
R
I
T
!
How beautiful, frothy lace and MOP buttons and its a heart, and oh so romantic! I would love to display that in my home.
Beautiful! angelandspot(at)yahoo.com
Charming and a beautiful blog with a stunning heart treasure!
My first year with OWOH and I love visiting all the amazing blogs! I am flying on my magic carpet ,visiting from Connecticut.
Thanks for the lovely giveaway.
I am blog #937
matternu@gmail.com
I've taken a quick peak at your blog and your art is wonderful & beautiful. Waving from the Pacific Northwest part of the USA.
So beautiful :)
Please add my name to your draw.
Oh, what a beautiful and noble heart, I really love it! Please, throw my name in the hat. Thanks a lot. Kind regards, Jutta from Germany
The bag is just so romantic and beautiful!
Micki
#123
Great! Thanks for this nice giveaway. I want to win. Long live OWOH:)
http://sweepstakelover.blogspot.com/
http://sweepstakelover.blogcu.com/
annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com
Wow, what a stunning giveaway!! I love it, so beautiful!! Off to have another look at your fabby blog!
You are welcome to visit my Blog and enter my giveaway. #1041
Jan x
Beautiful!
I'd love to win!
Please enter me.
Thanks, Christine
#946
http://christineannettedesigns.blogspot.com/2010/02/one-world-one-heart-giveaway.html
I would love to be included in your drawing.
Sandra
Hello Yvonne from Victoria, Australia.
Such a pretty piece. It has such a lovely vintage look to it.Gorgeous lace.
Please enter me into the draw.
Thanks Lynda
http://taylormadeinoztales.blogspot.com/
Dear Yvonne....Oh...oh....your heart art is just fabulous!
Please count me in...
And do pop by my home to see what I put on my magic carpet !*wink
I am no.950
Have a safe ride, it's quite far! :)
beautiful! love your blog~ count me in and be sure to stop by my blog~#820
Lovely! Would love to win this! Love your blog! Please count me in.
great giveaway - please count me in =) if you have time, i hope you can stop by my blog too!
OWOH #866
Your giveaway is so very lovely and delicate! I would be thrilled to win! Please count me in!
*smiles*
Carol
Gorgeous so romantic! Thanks. Please come to my blog and participate in my giveaway. Just click on the right side OWOH logo and it will take you to the post where you can enter.
Good Luck to both of us!
Flor #626
I love your blog and your work, both are beautiful. I would be honored to have your heart in my home. Please enter me in your give away and stop by my blog #651 on the carpet ride. rachae19@mindspring.com
Lovely! Please add my name to your drawing. And be sure to stop by #389 for my giveaway.
Your work is beautiful, I love the colours and fabrics. Please add my name to your giveaway.
Thank you, this is so beautiful!
With lots of love from Tennessee USA #1035
This is absolutely lovely as can be. Your giveaway is terrific! I would love a chance to win. Please add my name to your drawing! Thanks for participating in the OWOH event.
visionquest2020 (at) msn (dot) com
PLEASE put a translater button on your blog b :) I am now a follower, but I would really like to be able to read it :)
Lovely giveaway, really pretty!!
Please toss my name in the hat!
I am NEW to blogging (http://piecesoffatesusan.blogspot.com/) but not to art.
Come visit me #1089
Greetings from the New Jersey Shore, USA
Susan
Love it, so pretty. Please enter me and come on by my blog #977 for a visit.
so shabby and chic!!! please enter me in your drawing!
This is beautiful! Please enter my name, thank you :)
Please visit my blog at #711 on the magic carpet to win a designer Cath Kidston bag, handmade by me!
Whoosh!! Coming in for landing! happy to meet you!
Hope you have a chance to stop by my blog on your trip around the world. I am having 9 giveaways!
Can't stay long but I will be back to delve deeper into your world! I love that, its so soft and beautiful! Please count me in!
Enjoy your magic Carpet ride!
Kate ~ Organic Odysseys Ticket number #1007 OWOH
What a nice way to say somthing on!
beautifully done, I would love to win;-))
Gaby
--Georgous.. I can ** heartly ** wait.. thanks for the opportunity
mitz_zee@yahoodotcom
How lovely your lace-creations are! I would love to win, and I will certainly be back to get more textile inspiration from your blog. You are most welcome to visit my blog, and enter my giveaway. Have a nice day!
I may have an altered grungy heart, but the girly girl in me is screaming I WANT IT, this piece is just adorable :) count me in please :)
hugs minxy
OWOH #301
greetings from isle lamotte, vermont
please add my name
thanks for sharing
michele
I love this beauty. I would love to enter your giveaway. I just got out of the hospital and learned OWOH was going on. My blog hasn't been very active this year due to illness, so thanks for letting me enter.
BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for your generosity. I am #833 on the list, if you would like to swoop in for a wee visit. I hope you are having lots of fun!
Rebecca in CT. USA
ningmarie(At)aol.com
That piece is beautiful! Thanks for the chance! Grab your carpet and stop by my blog...#792
Wow! I really, really would like to win this. Thanks for the chance. Please visit my blog #215 for a chance at handmade collage papers. Thanks!
Hi from Ireland. What a lovely give-away you have here. Thanks. Stunning!!!
Oh the frills are beautiful, and the heart suits this event perfectly! Thank you so much!
Hope you've been able to drop by my giveaway too: http://kidney-garden.blogspot.com/2010/01/one-world-one-heart-2010-this-familys.html
Michaele (michaelek1(at)yahoo(dot)com)
This is a beautiful giveaway. I would love to win - please enter my name. Also visit my blog and sign in. Many thanks,
Oh, all that lace -- it's gorgeous! Thank you for the chance to win it! I hope you'll come by my blog and enter my giveaway, #95!
Have fun riding the magic carpet!
I will be back to visit your blog - it is very welcoming. And, because I can read German I can almost read your language, too -- is it Dutch?
Please count me in! What a lovely art piece. Happy Valentine's Day to you! xo xo Warmly, Cathy in New York #1061
Thank you so much for the chance to win, would love to!
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
OWOH necklace giveaway
What a beautiful treasure. Please add my name.
Hi Yvonne! This wallhanging is just gorgeous! :)
Christina from Manila, Philippines here! Nice to meet you!
I hope you can also drop by #615!
http://calej.blogspot.com
Blessings!
calejbitsvyk(at)gmail(dot)com
Beautiful work!
What a beautiful giveaway! Please enter me in your drawing. Thanks for the opportunity to win.
Absolutely wonderful!! I love vintage stuff!! Beautiful creation!!
Thank you for the chance to win!
I love it!! :) Nice to meet you, on the magic carpet ride. Stop by me and enter my giveaway, too - if you like! :) Greetings from Tromsø, Norway, Hege
( hegeas (at) start (dot) no )
Hi there,
Your mixed media collage is so romantic -- thanks for the chance to win such a lovely piece of artwork. :)
If a glass bead necklace sounds good, you might want to visit my blog. It would be a pleasure to welcome you there. :)
Greetings from Munich,
Birgit
swappinghowdies@yahoo.de
# 849
Greetings from Northern Alberta Canada. I love this piece, beautiful vintage style. Love vintage. Please enter my name in your draw. Thanks.
Took an enjoyable mini tour of your blog and will definitely be back.
valbraun7 at gmail dot com
Yitte,
Please enter me in your lovely giveaway for the OHOW swap. It is wonderful! I don't think I'm too late, I hope not! Lisa
Ooooh!!! What a fun giveaway!!! Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Such a very pretty piece of artwork. I'd love to win. Hope you find time to visit me at 1091.
Please enter my name.:0) I am also having a giveaway and would love for you to stop by if you haven't already. #1025
What a beautiful creation!!
It's gorgeous.
Rhonda #884
I LOVE your giveaway! Please enter my name in your drawing. Thanks!
Gorgeous Yvonne and it incorporates all my favorite elements. I am running out of time so I have to post and run but will be back! Please enter me in your giveaway. I am no. 26 on the Magic Carpet Ride.
Een reactie posten