maandag

Altered Bottle White // MMM


O jee, weer een verslaving. Bij iedere fles die ik zie denk ik wat kan ik er mee. Ik vind het zo leuk om ze alteren. Bij deze heb ik de kurk, bodem en frame rond de foto gesoldeerd. Toen hem bewerkt met kant en stukjes stof die op mijn buro lagen.


I'm affraid i have a new addiction. I love to alter bottles. With this one i solderd the botom, top and frame around the picture. Than embellished it with lace and fabric scraps.

Image is a freebie from Viola, take a look on her beautiful blog!!

20 opmerkingen:

Janny zei

Een lust voor het oog weer!

Effie zei

Very pretty bottle..

Lori Saul zei

I love altered bottles and your metal embellishment here is beautiful!

Hermine zei

GEWELDIG!

Limarea zei

Beautiful bottle! :)

Anoniem zei

Het is weer een schitterend kunstwerk geworden, Yvonne!

indybev zei

I love what you're doing with bottles! You have such a flair for the perfect artistic touch. Good work!

WrightStuff zei

I love seeing what everyone creates and being inspired. This is a beautiful piece.

LivArtNow zei

This is an absolutely beautiful bottle!!

Linda

Anneke zei

wat is dit prachtig yvonne
en wat zal dat mooi staan in je kamer.
ik vind hem geweldig

Diane zei

Yitte, your bottle is so beautiful - stunning! Diane

Rika zei

Prachtig! ♥

Yvonne zei

Prachtig zoals de fles geworden is. heel romantisch.

Sugar Lump Studios zei

I love your altered bottle! amazing art! :)

http://truutske.blogspot.com zei

Hij is echt prachtig geworden.

Sanja zei

amazing bottles dear Yvonne! love it!
have a nice day sweetie
Sanja xo

Catharina Maria zei

Super gedaan !!
Lieve groet Rini

*jean* zei

ooo yvonne, this is gorgeous!

Dorthe zei

Fantastic bottle, I so love you did it all in white tones, it`s elegant and beautifull, Yvonne.
Wishing you a great week-end
Dorthe

robin dudley-howes zei

Gorgeous!