maandag

Fabric Hanger Helping Hands, MMM




Picture artchix, fabric.

I made this fabric hanger for this week's challenge at Mixd Media Monday. I love the theme. We all need helping hands sometimes.

15 opmerkingen:

Sandy zei

Wow this is fantastic.
Really stunning hanger. Love them.

Janny zei

Wat een prachtige creatie, super!

Anoniem zei

Wat een ontzettend leuke hanger, Yvonne!

Kris Dickinson zei

So very wonderful!

Unknown zei

Oh, this is wonderful!

Buffy zei

Adorable hanger! Love it.

Mieke zei

Wow wat een schitterende kleuren...helemaal gaaf!!

Nan zei

My absolute favorite! Very very creative. I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your art!

Sanja zei

love the colors and design .fabulos fabric work,Yvonne!
xo
Sanja

My Creative House zei

Wonderful fabric work, yes life may be easier for the bird with a pair of hands.

Annes Art zei

Schitterend zeg!!

Anneke zei

super leuke en kleurrijke hanger yvonne

vintage wil zei

Wat een prachtige creatie!!

Anoniem zei

Yitte, this is amazing in every way! Love it! Diane

Femmy zei

wat een prachtige hanger!!!