Yvonne, this is just gorgeous!!! I love the roses and the gorgeous colors.
Wat een beauty is dit zo geworden Yvonne .Ik moet er nog aan beginnen ;o)Lieve groetjes fijn weekend ,Rini
Ik vind hem prachtig geworden!!!!
hij is prachtig yitte en zeker met de bloemen rand.het maakt het elegant
geweldig!! wat ook een mooie achtergrond!
wow yitte hij is heel mooi geworden!!!.thanks for this beautiful entry to art creations friday.
I love your beautiful take on the challenge!
Gorgeous. The effect is really wonderful.
Schitterend!
This is so beautiful! I love how you have made it a postcard and added those gorgeous roses. Fantastic.
Fantastic piece, love the layered images.
Ook prachtig!Je bent lekker bezig;o)
Gorgeous ATC, the lovely lady is perfect surrounded by those pretty roses!
hi Yvonne,I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas.
Een reactie posten
14 opmerkingen:
Yvonne, this is just gorgeous!!! I love the roses and the gorgeous colors.
Wat een beauty is dit zo geworden Yvonne .
Ik moet er nog aan beginnen ;o)
Lieve groetjes fijn weekend ,Rini
Ik vind hem prachtig geworden!!!!
hij is prachtig yitte en zeker met de bloemen rand.
het maakt het elegant
geweldig!! wat ook een mooie achtergrond!
wow yitte hij is heel mooi geworden!!!
.
thanks for this beautiful entry to art creations friday.
I love your beautiful take on the challenge!
Gorgeous. The effect is really wonderful.
Schitterend!
This is so beautiful! I love how you have made it a postcard and added those gorgeous roses. Fantastic.
Fantastic piece, love the layered images.
Ook prachtig!Je bent lekker bezig;o)
Gorgeous ATC, the lovely lady is perfect surrounded by those pretty roses!
hi Yvonne,
I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas.
Een reactie posten