
Thank you Karen (MissyK) for this Award.
Introducing the Wylde Women Award to give to your favorite Wylde Woman blogger. Here are the rules:
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number inbetween - it’s up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to Tammy's blog. The originator of this Award.
The purpose of the Award is to send love and acknowledgement to women who brighten your day, teach you new things, and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.
I want to nominate Nancy. She always brighten my day with her artwork and sharing beautiful pictures with us.
3 opmerkingen:
I love "inchies"! haven't heard of them before...but I can see that my packrat ways would be even worse than now. Everything can be used. Which is wonderful bu not good for clean corners! Thanks for sharing your URL - I enjoyed browsing!
En een terecht verdiende AWARD Yvonne !
liefs Rini
Haha Yvonne waar dan ik zie um niet staan!!
Een reactie posten