zondag

Inchie: Postage Art


Deze inchie heb ik gemaakt voor de challenge Inchy by Inch en Purple Faerie paper crafts. Het thema deze week is postage Art.

This weeks theme at Inchy by Inch and Puple Faerie Paper Craft is Postage Art. I love to use Birds on my artwork and in the past we used them for our post to deliver.

8 opmerkingen:

daisy zei

Great inchie. The owl is so sweet xx

Nancy Dooren ~ Nans zei

Ohhhh super, super!!!! Ik vind hem prachtig!!!! Lief uiltje!!!.

Fiona zei

Great inchie - I love that owl - I'm seeing owls everywhere at the moment. Thanks for joining in.

Mieke zei

Schitterend Yvonne!!

AngelaC zei

I love this inchy, it is really beautiful. It reminds me of Harry Potter and the owl post! Don't know if you've every read the books?

Sanja zei

fabulos inchie,Yitte!!

Carole zei

I love owls. Wonderful inchie.

Hermine zei

Deze is ook al zo super.