maandag

TMTA: Texture Effects



Deze week is de uitdaging bij TMTA het maken van een achtergond met texture. Deze achtergrond heb ik gemaakt met acrylverf, inkt, glimmermist en medium gel.

This week the theme at TMTA is "make a texture background". For this background I've used acrylic paint, gel medium, glimmer mist and ink.

24 opmerkingen:

Barbara zei

Beautiful colors and texture.

Nancy Dooren ~ Nans zei

Wow!!! Mooi!!! Lief het kleine nestje met de eitjes en het vogeltje!!!

Viola zei

Stunning work, Yvonne!!

Claudette zei

this is so cool...awesome idea

Sandy zei

Wow what a great ATC. Stunning work.

http://truutske.blogspot.com zei

Geweldig mooie atc.
Het nestje met eitjes...zo prachtig!!

Heather Robinson zei

I loved this as soon as I saw it...that bird just perched atop his nest atop a human body. Gorgeously assembled.

Carol Q zei

lovely shadse of blue and I like the whole idea of the composition.

Anoniem zei

Geweldig ATC.

K zei

fabulous ATC!

Kathy zei

Fantastic.

Kris Dickinson zei

This ATC is fantastic!

Anoniem zei

Such a great idea, love your ATC.

Danielle D zei

Oh, wow! This is beautiful - the bird in the nest is just perfect! I love t he background too.

Linda zei

Gorgeous card...wonderful color and a terrific background!

Sanja zei

love this!!!stunning ATC!

Mieke zei

Schitterend!!

Anoniem zei

Prachtige ATC!

laury55 zei

fabulous...

Janny zei

Oh wat prachtig, erg bijzonder!

Myriame zei

Leuk met dat paasnestje die er in verwerkt is

Lisa Renéa zei

First I want to thank you for visiting my blog! Thanks!! This is an amazing atc! What a visual treat! Beautiful. Your blog is filled with gorgeous art! Thanks for sharing!!

Ulla zei

love this!

Anoniem zei

Heel mooie achtergrond! En het nestje en de eitjes passen er goed bij, mooie kleurencombinaties! Super mooi!