it's wonderful, I love the background
Prachtig, mooie warme kleuren.
Beautiful ATC! Wonderful colours and a great image!
the golden glow of africa! beautiful!!
Prachtige ATC!!
Prachtig!! mooie achtergrond!!
O,Wat een prachtige achtergrondgewoon schitterend!!!
beautiful colors! great ATC!
I can almost feel the warmth of the African sun when I look at this card. Beautiful colour and layout.
Wonderful ATC in great colours.
hij is heel mooi en warme kleuren voor dit land
Gorgeous background fab colours.
wunderschön!
Wonderful colors! So beautiful!
Een reactie posten
14 opmerkingen:
it's wonderful, I love the background
Prachtig, mooie warme kleuren.
Beautiful ATC! Wonderful colours and a great image!
the golden glow of africa! beautiful!!
Prachtige ATC!!
Prachtig!! mooie achtergrond!!
O,Wat een prachtige achtergrond
gewoon schitterend!!!
beautiful colors! great ATC!
I can almost feel the warmth of the African sun when I look at this card. Beautiful colour and layout.
Wonderful ATC in great colours.
hij is heel mooi en warme kleuren voor dit land
Gorgeous background fab colours.
wunderschön!
Wonderful colors! So beautiful!
Een reactie posten