zondag

keys



I made this for the challenge from wednesdaystampers. It's my first entry for this challenge. I used a lot of gold acrylic paint, medium gel and stamp from Stampinback. Ok the key is very small, but it's there.

10 opmerkingen:

Sandy zei

Wow wonderful creation. Realy lovely.

Anoniem zei

Wat een schitterende banner.

Viola zei

So beautiful, Yvonne!

Dymphie zei

Wat een supermooi vlaggetje!

Kaz zei

wow! this is just gorgeous, love the colours, the musical theme, the vintage look. it's really beautiful.

Nancy Dooren ~ Nans zei

Dit is een beauty!!!! Hij is super!!!

Catharina Maria zei

Het is weer een prachtige banner Yvonne !
Heb je nog op mijn blog gekeken ?
Ook al had je de award van Nans al heb ik je er toch bij gezet want uiteindelijk ben jij een super mixed media artiest in mijn ogen !
Nogmaals bedankt voor de lieve "dot doll"

Sanja zei

wonderful banner,Yitte!!!:-)

Debby zei

This is beautiful..Love it..

Debby

moi zei

I love how you interpreted the theme. Lots of people love music.